Advertising Sizes and Specifications
PLATFORM / MEDIA
- PC or Windows is acceptable.
- Macintosh files must be only flat images – EPS, JPEG,TIF, or PDF.
- Accepted media is a CD-ROM or DVD.
- All graphic elements (photos and logos) should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Place all graphic elements at 100%. (Please do not scale or rotate your artwork in your layout program. This should be done in your illustration or photo manipulation program.)
- Save all graphic elements as TIFF, JPEG, EPS, or PSD.
- If the artwork is embedded, send the original artwork to accompany the file.
- Provide all linked graphics.
- Type 1 or OpenType fonts are preferred.
- 6-point type is the minimum recommended.
- Provide all fonts (screen and printer files) used in the document.
- Please do not use the stylization palette to bold, italicize, add a drop shadow or outline your fonts. Doing so may slow output and cause font defaulting. Mishpacha is not responsible for the final appearance if the style palette is used.
- TrueType fonts may be replaced with OpenType fonts. If the font cannot be matched, Mishpacha is not responsible for the final appearance.
- Illustrator type should be converted to outlines.
- All files must be submitted in grayscale or four-color process (CMYK). A graphic design fee may be charged to convert RGB colors to CMYK.
- Mishpacha is not responsible for final output appearance of colors which have not been converted.
- Spot colors will not print.
An appropriate contract color proof must be submitted for all files. Mishpacha cannot be responsible for final output if a PDF proof is submitted or for incorrect output of an ad unless a contract proof and all files are provided by the client.